i-com Global is an international association that aims to help companies with their business transformation to become a fully customer-centric and Smart Data Marketing driven enterprise. The annual i-com Global Summit 2019 event was hosted in Malaga and we were selected as the local production agency for advice on destination, production, and management of the event. An adventure that gave us the opportunity to direct the production of a 6-day event aimed at the global marketing elite.
Our role: Local event production
Goal: Act as local consultants, while directing the production of a large event composed of three different parts: a hackathon, a convention, and a gala dinner with awards ceremony.
Type of Event: Hackathon / Conference / Networking
Venues: Casa Diocesana, Gran Hotel Miramar, and Automobile Museum
Attendees: Approximately 300 people
All photos by Ana Belen.
Local Event Production
This was one of our biggest events so far and a fascinating challenge. While the first part of the event was underway, the second and third parts of the events were being carefully assembled to ensure that all deadlines and timings were met.
Being able to act as the event production bridge was amazing, so many people working together to recreate an amazing event with a wide range of attendees from around the globe.
- 3-day Hackathon at the Casa Diocesana
- 3-day Convention at the Gran Hotel Miramar
- 1 Gala dinner at the Automobile Museum for 350 attendees with 3-Michelin star Chef Angel León
- 1 tapas route in Malaga center for 180 participants
- Collaboration with different suppliers at a local level (audiovisual, catering, production staff, guides, photography, restaurants, printing, transportation, etc.)